Parents and Families
- American Foundation for the Blind The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is a national nonprofit that expands possibilities for people with vision loss.
- American Foundation for the Blind Senior Site
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Institute for Families
Offers counseling and support to families who are facing the devastating diagnosis of cancer or other diseases that may impact vision in their child.
- National Association for Parents of Visually Impaired Children
An online, multimedia community for parents and guardians of children with visual impairments.
- Parenting with a visual impairment: Advice for raising babies and young children
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
A non-profit organization that is a private agency that offers free training, services and support to visually impaired Vermonters.
- Your Child's Career