Services through the UVM Extension Program for Vermont farmers with a disability
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) is a national nonprofit that expands possibilities for people with vision loss.
- American Printing House for the Blind
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Carroll Center for the Blind
A private, non-profit agency which serves persons of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind
A Guide Dog School
- Hadley School for the Blind
The Hadley School for the Blind is the largest worldwide distance educator of blind and visually impaired people, their families and blindness service professionals.
- Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults
National Rehabilitation Program serving youth and adults who are deaf-blind.
- Lighthouse for the Blind
- Lions Club - Club Locator
Search tool for locating a Lion Club in your area.
- Lions World Services for the Blind
Serve people who are blind and visually impaired who needed to learn independent living skills or job training skills.
- National Federation of the Blind
The NFB improves blind people’s lives through advocacy, education, research, technology, and programs encouraging independence and self-confidence.
- National Research & Training Center on Blindness & Low Vision
- Perkins School for the Blind
- The Seeing Eye
A Guide Dog School
- Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports
Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports is committed to empowering individuals with disabilities, promote independence and further equality through access and instruction to sports and recreational activities. Sign up for our newsletter for more information.
- Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports - Sign up to participate
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (VABVI)
Private rehabilitation organization to provide comprehensive support, training, and services to visually impaired consumers of all ages.
- Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation
- Vermont Center for Independent Living
- Vermont Legal Aid
- Veterans Administration - Visual Impairment Services Team (VIST)